Sign up to GovernorSpace to access funded training for your Governing Board
GovernorSpace is a FREE online programme, aimed at supporting Governing Bodies to improve the quality of Governance.
It gives Governing boards and Clerks access to DfE funded training, peer-to-peer and mentor support, self-evaluation tools, useful resources and much more. ALL FREE OF CHARGE TO YOUR SCHOOL.
- It’s funded by the DfE so is completely free of charge to your school. Gain peer to peer support from trusted experts
- Review your performance, monitor your progress and evidence your development over time
- Share development opportunities across your MAT Board
- Flexible online learning tool, can be accessed anywhere, any time and on any device
- Rate your Governing Board against the DfE competency framework