To aid your continual professional development, Entrust Education Technologies provides a range of training, consultancy and support that assists whole school development.
Entrust Education Technologies offers a wide range of training courses for a variety of systems and solutions. Available throughout the year, we provide high quality training that can be delivered onsite at your facilities or at our fully equipped training centre.
We can bring learning directly to your establishment through our consultancy programme. Tailored to your individual needs and covering a variety of subjects, our consultancy programme includes statutory guidance, needs analysis and unique school development plans alongside many others. Consultancy takes place with key staff to design the most effective assessment structure to deliver your school’s required outcome.
Appropriate training for staff is highlighted in the Ofsted framework and Entrust Education Technologies offers a range of Inset sessions to help schools meet those requirements.
Our aim is to assist you to raise standards and nurture a more effective and skilled workforce by developing their skills and expertise to use in their teaching, through defining and introducing training solutions which are led by need rather than technology.
We can engage with you to:
- Ensure your staff are competent and compliant with GDPR requirements.
- Carry out a skills analysis of staff and pupils, so we can deliver the appropriate level of training and help you to develop a plan for staff training and development in the use of ICT.
- Audit the application and use of technology throughout your school, including ICT skills audits.
- Enable the workforce with professional development.
- Assess and implement the best ways to use technology for leadership and management.
- Enhance the learner experience.
- Conduct evaluation sessions to provide staff and students the opportunity to experience different technologies.
- Evaluate technical solutions before you purchase, enabling you to consider the suitability of products, relating to their practical use and effectiveness within the learning environment.
- Provide the training appropriate to your needs.
- Tailor induction sessions to introduce staff to the ICT environment, hardware, software and equipment, protocols and procedures.
We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of ICT and will do our best to ensure that your organisation is too - contact us to find out more.