Flint and Fire
Take your pupils on a journey back through the ages!
Our Flint and Fire programme explores primitive living skills used by early man to survive in a hostile world. Explore how fire was created, and what tools were used to hunt and gather food.
Pupils will experience a wide range of fun activities that will awaken and stimulate their senses including night walks, camouflage games, string making, fire building, caveman workshops and more!
- Suitable for years 3-6
- Two and three day programmes available
- Based at our Chasewater Outdoor Centre
- Links to the Key Stage 2 Prehistoric Stone Age unit
- Develops concentration skills for application in the classroom
- Delivered by qualified and knowledgeable outdoor staff
Contact us to find out more or to make an enquiry.