Ways to Wellbeing Award
Let us support you, your staff and your pupils to understand their feelings, learn more about health and mental wellbeing, and where to get further help.
Entrust are committed to improving children's outcomes by providing expert support, advice and guidance. Our Ways to Wellbeing Award will help you:
- Support the mental health and wellbeing of children, young people and staff in school.
- Comply with statutory duties around Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education and Health Education.
- Address bullying within the school community.
The Ways to Wellbeing Award includes six toolkits focussing on:
- Action Against Bullying - resources to help support positive relationships throughout your school community.
- Relationships/Relationships and Sex Education - focusing on families and people who care for me (Pr), families (Sec), caring relationships (Pr), respectful relationships (Pr), online relationships (Pr), respectful relationships including friendships (Sec), online and media (Sec), being safe, intimate sexual relationships including sexual health (Sec).
- Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing - focusing on mental wellbeing, internet safety and harms, emotional health and wellbeing, staff wellbeing.
- Health Education - focusing on physical health and fitness, healthy eating, drugs, alcohol and tobacco, health and prevention, basic first aid, changing adolescent body.
- Citizenship - focusing on democracy, diversity, rights and responsibilities, sustainability & environment, being a global citizen, campaigning and volunteering.
- PSHE - focusing on finance, safety education (rail, road, water, online), enterprise and careers.
For just £475 you will receive a health check consultation, one toolkit for your chosen theme, and accreditation. Alternatively, choose two toolkits for £525 or three toolkits for £675.
For more information on our Ways to Wellbeing Award, please contact us.