DATA Health and Safety Courses
Our full suite of DATA Health and Safety courses will ensure your Design and Technology teachers hold current Health and Safety accreditations within their specialist areas.
Being a key indicator for the demonstration of Leadership and Management during Ofsted inspection, all teachers and Design and Technology Technicians must renew their accreditation every five years, evidenced through current accreditation certification required at inspection.
Our courses include:
- Core Health and Safety Accreditation
- Wood Sawing
- Planer Thicknesser
- Workshop Tools and Equipment
- Power Tools
- Metal Machining
- Hot Metal Processing
- Wood Lathe and Sharpening Tools
- Essential Knowledge for Technicians and Site Staff
- Safe Use of Tools for Primary Schools
Contact us to find out further information about our health and safety courses.