We provide bespoke information, advice and guidance (IAG) solutions to schools and colleges to support your careers programmes and help you to achieve the Gatsby Benchmarks.
We believe every young person deserves access to expert careers guidance to help them make well-informed decisions about their future. Every student has different skills, values, qualifications, aspirations and motivations and we draw on those individual qualities to help us tailor our careers guidance, motivate students and ultimately inspire futures.
We support students to make informed decisions around:
- The full range of options available to them
- Further education, apprenticeships, higher education, employment, training routes, internships and GAP years
- The variety of careers locally, nationally and internationally
- How to research universities, complete a UCAS statement, the clearing process and student finance
- How to write a CV, search and apply for jobs and prepare for the interview process.
The sessions have been tried and tested in schools, are mapped against the Career Development Institute (CDI) framework for careers, employability and enterprise education, and incorporate guidance from the Careers Enterprise Company in terms of what works.
The team are constantly updating their knowledge and work closely with employers to understand the skills and qualities needed to compete in the modern labour market. Our flexible delivery model means we can provide expert careers guidance to suit your school/college timetable and provide out of hours support at key times such as at parents' evenings and recruitment events.
We offer a range of Careers Guidance Support Packages designed to engage young people and help you to meet the various Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Personal Careers Guidance (contributes to Gatsby Benchmark 3, 8)
- Bespoke Careers Activity (contributes to Gatsby Benchmark 2, 3, 8)
- Business Enterprise Challenge Day (contributes to Gatsby Benchmark 5)
- Challenging Stereotypes (contributes to Gatsby Benchmark 3, 5)
- Group Sessions (contributes to Gatsby Benchmark 2, 3, 8)
- Whole School Careers Education, Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) Package (contributes to Gatsby Benchmark 2, 3, 5, 8)
In addition to our IAG service to students, we also offer a range of training services to schools and colleges, including:
- Careers Leader Training (Careers Enterprise Company approved)
- Accredited Guidance Training at Level 3, 4 and 6
- Careers CPD Training for teachers and school staff
- Quality in Careers Standard (see separate page for details)
Contact us to find out more about how we can help your school and inspire your pupils.
Download our 2021 service catalogue.
Importance of impartial career advice
Learn more about CareerSpace