Our consultants will work with you and support you to reflect on, and continually improve the quality of your teaching and learning.
Support options available include:
- Bespoke packages of support which are tailored to meet the needs of your school and may include collaborative activities, peer support, discussion and evaluation of practice
- A variety of resource packs developed by our experienced consultants that will motivate your lessons and support you to inspire and engage your pupils
- Termly networks which will provide you with focused curriculum support and news of the latest developments from a local and national perspective. They provide a chance to meet colleagues in your area and share good practice
- Training courses are a key part of school improvement in this ever-changing landscape. We use a blended approach for delivery including face-to-face, in house and e-learning opportunities and are constantly reviewing and developing our highly effective range of training, incorporating changes to national agendas
- High profile speakers providing thought provoking presentations led by highly respected leaders in their field which supports schools to develop high quality practice
- Conferences provide opportunities to listen to inspirational speakers and take part in practical Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions. Supporting the development of classroom practice, leadership capability and improving outcomes for pupils.
Contact us to discuss your individual needs further and how we may be able to support you.