Supporting Distance Learning
In the DfE document, ‘guidance for full opening: schools’, it states that schools are expected to have a strong contingency plan in place for remote education provision. Just2easy software enables you to keep teaching and children learning even when they aren't in the classroom. We have all the tools you need to move learning beyond the classroom!
What is Just2easy software?
J2e is an award-winning software tool designed for education. It keeps pupils engaged and connected to their learning journey, no matter where they are.
It provides a collection of online educational tools specifically designed to engage, motivate and inspire pupils to meet and exceed many elements of the National Curriculum. With guided lesson plans, creativity tools, apps and games for Maths, English, Computing and cross curricular creative activities, it provides a completely personalised learning experience that enables you to keep teaching, and children learning, even when they aren’t in the classroom.
How can Just2easy tools help?
- Set work and share documents with your class at the click of a button.
- Assess your pupils work easily in j2review.
- The j2e lesson plans will help you hit the ground running.
- JIT tools are great for younger learners, allowing them to draw, paint, write, animate, database and code.
- KS2/3 learners have a wealth of tools to choose from: j2office, j2e5, databases, j2code, and much more.
- Games based learning - j2blast tools are great for helping pupils practise spellings and maths.
See the benefits for yourself
Just2easy provides an environment that encourages pupil creativity, collaboration and critical thinking skills. It will allow you to maintain communication with your students and consistently set and assess work. Don’t take our word for it though, try it out for free and see the benefits first-hand.
Contact us to register for your free trial.