We have a wide range of products and services for head teachers and middle leaders that will support the development of leadership and management.
Leadership and Management
School leaders are required to demonstrate the contribution of their work to school improvement. Ofsted Inspectors will report on the quality of education provided in your school and as part of this they will make a judgement on the quality of leadership and management.
If you wish to evaluate the effectiveness of your leadership and management, we can carry out a review. We will spend one day in your school to measure recent progress and identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will tailor our review to suit your individual needs but can measure:
- What you are currently doing to improve your school and whether you are doing everything you should be
- Whether new policies or processes are having an impact
- Your current progress and how this can be improved further
- Whether your SEF is accurate
- Whether your school development plan is fit for purpose.
We understand that off-the-shelf school improvement packages aren’t always suitable, and we are always on hand to help create and deliver the best support package for you and your school.
We are happy to discuss your specific requirements and can:
- Provide an overview of our extensive range of consultancy including creative, practical and theoretical approaches
- Create a bespoke bundle of CPD for your leadership team, governing body and teaching staff
- Discuss your needs and create consultancy packages that will support whole school improvement and raise the quality of teaching and learning within your school
- Review any new initiatives or policies you have introduced to ensure they are having a positive impact in your school and provide you with the reassurance you need
- Provide pre and post Ofsted support.
School Improvement Partner
Our school improvement package provides you with an experienced School Improvement Partner with demonstrable skills and experience in school improvement. They can flexibly respond to the broad spectrum of school improvement issues while at the same time being able to provide professional challenge and support.
Our Leadership Programmes are aimed at school leaders who wish to develop their skills and knowledge of leadership. The programmes support the development of leadership at different levels within schools in order to build capacity for further school improvement.
Courses include: Middle Leadership, Senior Leadership, Aspiring to Headship, Executive Headship, Leading an RI school, Raise Online, Securing Good, Better than Good and Sustaining Outstanding.
Contact us to find out more.