Data Management for an On-Demand World
Redstor technology provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all school data, wherever it is stored, through a single control centre.
Backup and Recovery
More than 50% of the UK’s schools rely on Redstor RBUSS, Capita’s approved method for backing up school data including SIMS/FMS and Discover.
- Eliminate downtime, radically reducing the impact of security risks
- Unthrottled recovery gaining instant data access
- Gain borderless visibility of all your critical data
- Radically reduce costs by paying only what you use
- Benefit from a solution that scales with your school’s data
Instantly protect both curriculum and admin data at the click of a button ensuring protection from data loss without the need to pay for stand-by hardware or a DR site.
- Recover physical, virtual or cloud-hosted machines in a few clicks
- Mitigate risks due to security incidents and hardware failures
- Access all data through a central control centre
- Instant time to value with no capital outlay
Dramatically cut your storage costs and access your archived data immediately.
- Free up primary storage reducing the need for capital outlay
- Eliminate delays in accessing archived data
- Minimise management time through policy-driven, automated archiving
- Give end users the best possible experience, requiring no training
Search and Insight
Discover, search and action the entirety of your data with Redstor.
- Easily action and evidence compliance, including GDPR
- Search all live, backup and archived data, regardless of location
- Expose anomalies where crucial data might not have been selected for protection
- Highlight opportunities to save on storage costs by identifying data suitable for archiving
Why choose Redstor technology?
- Secure – it offers fully automated backup, recovery and archiving
- Reliable – over 12,000 schools already rely on Redstor technology
- Flexible – can be deployed as an onsite solution, a fully based SaaS solution or a hybrid of the two
- Compliant – the technology is compliant with GDPR, guarantees data sovereignty and enables schools to comply with the DfE and Ofsted guidance around data protection
- Optimised for large data sets – can include servers with millions of files
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified – the highest standards of quality in managing systems and for information security management systems
Find out more
Contact us to find out how Redstor can help you discover, analyse, control and protect your critical data.